What to Expect at Our Urgent Clinic
Guardian Urgent Care’s Treatment Philosophy
You, the patient, are the ultimate “customer” in the true sense of the word. We hope you agree, medicine is the ultimate customer service business. We will strive to provide, for you, a unique quality of medical care.
- We will strive to see you on time, or early, for your scheduled appointment. As a “walk-in”, we will make every conceivable effort to minimize your wait. If emergencies delay us, we will do everything possible to make your wait tolerable and short and we will provide you with an estimated time-duration for the wait.
- Explain why tests are ordered and the significance of findings.
- A live person will be available to speak with you over the phone when you call, with rare exception.
- Explain fees. Insurance plans are confusing and we have the resources to work with you as a partner to solve coverage issues.
- We invite you to be an active participant in the treatment plan, and, whenever appropriate, will provide options. We will partner with your primary care or specialty physician when applicable. We do this because we realize that every patient is different and everyone has their own unique preferences. For example, decisions about traditional medical care versus alternative/natural remedies, the use of medication versus the use of lifestyle changes (where feasible), and questions about how aggressive to pursue an ideal medical objective (a particular blood sugar or cholesterol level), etc.
- When we refer you to a specialist, we feel that specialist is a direct reflection on the quality of our medical practice, and we therefore invite feedback from you about the quality of the service you received. In particular, if you had any negative experiences, we definitely would like to hear about this in detail.
- We will acknowledge uncertainty, where uncertainty exists.
- We invite unsolicited feedback and will certainly learn from any constructive critique, concern or criticism you may have.
- We are, and will remain, “blind” to ethnic or religious background, skin color, sexual orientation, disability status, and to socioeconomic status.
- Fundamentally, we are guided by the central question, “WHAT IS RIGHT FOR MY PATIENT?”. As simple and powerful as the Golden Rule: We want for you what we would want for ourselves.
URGENT CARE LOCATIONS & CONTACT
| Downtown Denver
Building A Suite 100
Denver, CO 80203
5165 West 72nd Ave
Westminster, CO 80030
1250 S. Buckley Rd
Aurora, CO 80017
|Hours - All Locations
Major Holidays 10am-4pm